Been Busy....

This is what it feels like to be retired  ;)

Because you're a teacher there are times when I don't want to be around people, I've HAD too much people.  As a teacher the moment you get to school you're on stage, kids around you asking questions, teachers around you asking questions, doing your own planning or work....  It's almost constant.  So every once in a while you NEED to be alone, or in a crowded room full of people who don't care you're there, like a movie or a restaurant, no one will ask you questions there unless it's something like "Is this seat taken?"  It doesn't last long this feeling.  A couple of days, give or take, but the best thing to do is veg in front of the tv.

Unfortunately, vegetating for me won't work because of my ADHD, so for me it's time to get creative....  And boy was I that this week.  Let me show you.

Caught up on the Quilt Doodle BOM, there's still time to join.  See the side link on the right.  Going to be a snowman quilt for Christmas.






Two baby quilt all ready, same block, different styles.  Quilt block from the Midnight Quilter at Craftsy.com.  You got to check out all her videos, and how great her patterns are.  Won't tell you who she is, it's the surprise.





And there is three more things, but I have to go.....  So for the next time, take care...

So this is what it feels like to be retired?!!!  Busy but happy!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again