OMG for November

Last month was great, met my goal and did a bit more!!!!  This month I'm setting a new goal and I'm excited to start it.  I have the material, I have the pattern but I haven't even started to cut it yet.  I'm start a small quilt for a premie baby for my quilt guild. It's going to be squares of different sizes of scraps.  It's similar to this one

Different strips that make the squares.  It's to get my scraps down as well as contribute to our charity work.  Lets see how long it takes me shall we?  34" by 34".



Comments

  1. That quilt will be fun to make! I hope it helps reduce your scraps, but somehow that seldom works for me. How is it that they multiply?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over