Sewing

 Well, it's true.... when someone tells you to take it easy you don't....

I have had five days of no driving due to vertigo from an ear infection and with no ability to walk straight I just sat..... for about 10 minutes, and then I was off.....

I sat in front of my sewing machine and completed a few things that I wanted to do.  Here are some of the results:

This was left over from another quilt with a few pieces missing.  It now has the binding and is on my sideboard.  The binding is chocolate brown.
Pink Lemonade quilt from the Quilty Box.  Got bored of it fast so I moved on.  Replaced one UFO I finished with a new one.



The Canadian Mystery Quilt BOM.  Almost completed, one to go and the binding.  I have also started to stitch/quilt each one.  I'll quilt as I go when I'm all done.  This one is BC with the whales and the spirit bear.




This Row by Row is home for Yellowknife...  love it.

This was a free BOM from Quilty Designs (I love their designs) in 2014 I believe.  I did 5 months in two days.  Amazing what you can do when you have the time.  Can't wait to retire....😄

But there's more....

I'm moving and packing.... so I'm making a quilt for the new place.  More to come on the one below from Sew Kind of Wonderful 


A table top called Cheerioe that only took 10 layers from a layer cake




I can hardly get into my sewing room so I'm on the table... and I don't want to move all this fabric.  It's easier to move completed projects so I've made some clothes as well.




Darn cat hiding again!

And a painting to finish it off.


It's amazing what you can do in five days to relax......  and too dizzy to walk  :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over