One Monthly Goal - On a Roll!!!

Elm Street Quilts



I"m on a roll!!!  I finished my last monthly goal two weeks into February, so I'm thinking that this monthly goal will be done by the end of the weekend, because I need to bring it to an aunt in California by the end of next week.  It's not hard.

Here's what it looked like at the start of March:


And here is what it looks like as of today (some rows are sewing together):


Still a bit of a mess, but I did lay all the squares out and I'm starting to sew the squares together to complete this pattern:


I hope to have it completed this weekend.  Good luck to all.



Comments

  1. Very fun quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again