What I did get done for January

I put in my goal for February but I never stated what I did get finished for the month of January.  There was a challenge mini modern quilt that I signed up for, and it's all done.  Now I have to send it off.  It's 25" by 25".  The quilting is crazy.

 

Quilting like crazy.  I even used ink to color in some shadowing but it didn't show up in the picture.


My Canada BOM is going great.  Above is Manitoba and the crocus provincial flower.  I am behind two and have two more to go.  Hoping to complete this for the quilting guild's show.


My pin cushion for a member of the guild.  I loved making it. 


and although I showed this quilt at my meeting with the guild, it's all quilted now, even with a label  :)


Continuing on with the Splendid Sampler from Pat Sloan and a number of star quilters.  There are 100 blocks for the sampler at 6" each, so that's a lot of blocks.  I have about 30 of them completed.  I don't think I'll do them all, but I'm hoping to get most of them.  Stay tuned to see it all   :)

That's a lot for one month, I'm excited to add right away a number of quilts already completed.  Adding them to my 2017 completed quilt page above.  Hoping to beat last year's quilt listing (amount).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again