Was busy last weekend.....

And do you want to see what I finished?  OK!!


One of my Quilty Boxes.  Finally.  I love receiving these, but I never seem to find the time to do them, and meanwhile, the patterns and material (because you sure do get alot in those boxes - and the most amazing tools as well), keep on piling up.  But I made a promise to myself to get a few done, and this is one of them.  Isn't the redwork (the sewing) fabulous in the middle.  I'm so proud that I did it all myself.  Over a period of time of course  :)

And here is another one of those great row by rows.  But this one I'm keeping for myself.
The details.


and this one is staying on the back of my couch, where my lovely cat has decided with this quilt it's the most comfortable place to be.


3 blocks from a quilt that a friend gave me to replace the tea pot quilt that I made her.  This one is a little small, but all batique which makes the material something to die for!!!!


Four more for the Splendid Sampler.  I have 40 so far, and there's 100 to complete.  But I'm taking it easy and enjoying the process, because there's lots to learn on this one.

I've also completed another block for the Canadian Mystery quilt.  But you'll have to wait for that one.  All this and not one thing from my quarterly list of things to do for the first 3 months of the year.  I better get going on that.  Oh, and I did do a lot of work on my quilt for my quilt guild.  The tree is attached to my modern quilt and two of the thread leaves.  It's on it's way and I'm very excited about it.  Stay tuned for that one.  It's the only way you'll see something of the quilt before I had it in.  I think I have to complete the form first, then hand it in at the May meeting.  That's just 3 months away so I have to hurry.  I have one completed, this one on it's way, and one (the challenge quilt) that I have not even started, but I do have a pattern in mind.  

Stay tuned.






Comments

  1. That row by row is amazing! What store did it come from? I may have to see if I can get the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from the Underground Quilt Store in Seattle, WA. Was fantastic work, can't believe some of the quilts there.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over