Weekend results after a storm.

This weekend I finished some UFO's that are more than two years old and I couldn't be happier.  This quilt was started with Aurifil.  This quilt is queen size.  By the way there is a 2016 Aurifil Designer of the Month BOM going on right now if you want to join that for a new quilt.


Quilted all the center piece, made it look 3D.


Look at the quilting.  It's all over.


I also created some pillow cases for the bed.  They match the inside of the quilt.  I'm so proud  :)



And finally a couple more Splendid Sampler blocks (which are only 6 and half inches in size).  That makes over 25 so far.  I'm really enjoying choosing which ones I want to complete because I'm behind so many so I don't need to keep up.  Two appliques and one paper piece.  I enjoy the paper piecing.


Finally, I have finished my aunts place mats to go with the the table runner.  So everything is doing very well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again