OMG already completed!!!

Can't believe how much time I spent on my project this month, but not only that how fast I got it done because I wanted to make this quilt badly for myself!!!!  The quilting took a lot of time, the pieces for the butterfly (5 - 6 wings) wings had to all be sewn down as well.  It was black in the background then piece by piece the wings.  I really enjoy this quilt by JoAnn Hoffman Designs (you can see all her patterns on Craftsy).  This one is called "Kimimila Butterfly".  This is the second time I make this quilt for a round table top.  It's perfection!!!  Batique for the material, a beautiful background and black and it's done!!! What do you think?

 The Quilting




Perfect fit!!


Love it!!!  Next one a full lap quilt for a cousin!


And as an added bonus...  I finished my Art Deco quilt, using Batiques again, this time in red and blue.  Notice a pattern in choices of backgrounds????


The quilting is art deco style as well.  Great match.  Very pleased with this one.  It's off to Manitoba to another cousin who is dearly loved....  



Hooking up to Red Letter Quilts and the very talented Heidi.  Take a look at her site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again