Two more completed....

It's been quite a while since I have blogged in regards to my quilting, and there is reason why....  In the past six months I have lost two family members, my father in November and three weeks ago my brother.  It's been hard to say the least and with it comes many feelings swamping you.  But like most people I turned to quilting to release some of my feelings and to give myself a few hours of not thinking.  So in the end I've been doing a lot of mindless quilting and here are the results....





A word in the quilting....  Canada


Lady bugs quilt tabletop ... Great backing.


Flower Rows


Quilted quilt large..... With wandering, and free style flowers, and leaves on a vine....


And what else?...

Tea time, the BOM that started 6 months ago... On the last row, and all flowers are completed.... See some pictures of them in the making...


Two white strips around the flowers and then a green large strip and you're done....  so #8 is done, and almost another one, plus an extra for the table top.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over