December's "A Lovely Year of Finishes" - last one for this Month.


A Lovely Year of Finishes It's December already and it's always a busy time of year, and with me going away from the 19th to the 30, I don't want to make too big of promises.  So I'm keeping this nice and lite.

I have started a Craftsy class months ago with Camille Roskelley called Playful Piecing Techniques that uses precuts, so it make it very easy.  The one that I'm looking at completing is my Spool quilt from her lesson.  This would be the second quilt out of 4 quilts that you can make while doing this course.  She's very good as a teacher, and I've learned a lot.  My water quilt is from this course as well.  Here's what I'm trying to make, a combination of the one on the table and the wall that is larger.  I'm doing the spools seperated by white.  I have the roll cut up, and the white background all cut up, ready to go.  The colors are old fashion, with dark tones. 

There is a promise that I made to myself as well, that I would do at least 2 rows this month.  That's also on my list.

And finally, there is only one other thing that I want to do, make some fabric bowls for Christmas gifts and some fleese pyjama pants for the families.

So that's it, a small list, but one that I think I can complete before the 19th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again