September's "A Year of Lovely Finishes"

A Lovely Year of Finishes Have so many choices but I'm challenging myself as usual.  For this month's completion goal it's a big one.  A block of the month that is appliqué.  But I like sitting with my husband while we watch TV and do something with my hands.  So that's the plan.

I love Jacquelynne Steves at http://JacquelynneSteves.com.  She's so talented.  I purchased her fabric kit to join the "Cozy Afternoon" free BOM, and didn't start.  This month is the final month.  Want to get going on it and catch up (part of getting my stash down).  So this one is it.  The finished pattern is to look like the picture below.




I'll applique by hand.  Once more, good luck to me  ;)


Comments

  1. Good luck! I love doing hand applique. I'm sure it will turn out great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again