Well this list is a little different.  It's a combination of what I've done last month and what I plan to do this month.  I haven't been blogging as much as I should but I've been saying that I need to do more for me and this is how I'm starting...
  • Online Craftsy class - Pre-cut quilts by Camille Roskelley
    • Strips  I've cut the strips, and I've sewn them, now I have to quilt it.
    • Cakes 1  
  • Block Lotto
    • Sun - 6 of them
    • Large circles - 4 of them
    • The cross bars - 3 of them
    • Flowers
    • Arrows
    • Chain
  • Corners Wool
    • Sew last two corners
    • Sew all blocks together. 
    • Put the vines on the side.
    • Add more flowers
  • Scrap BOM
    • January
    • February
    • March
    • April
  • Star Quilt from our Guild
    • Last block
    • Center block
    • Sew it all together.
  • Apple blocks - four of them.
  • Aurifill -
    •  April - Done but I  made it into a big quilt so I need to quilt it.
    • May - waiting to see this one.
  • Put together Aurifill 2014 Garden blocks
    • Make two more blocks so it all fits together. (one is made)
    • Quilt it.
  • Blue cocktail quilt.
  • Pink and Green quilt - 
  • 2015 BOM on Craftsy
    • January
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
  • Snow Quilt
  • Quilt Seaside
    • January
    • February
    • March
    • April
  • Quilt Landscape.
  • Gro's Quilt
    • Block 1 -need to quilt
    • Block 2- need to quilt
    • Block 3 - need to put together.

OK, lets see how good I am when working full time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again