End of the Month Post.

Well it's the end of the month and I've had Spring Break so I did get a lot done, but not everything on my crazy list.
  • Pat Sloan's Vacation
    • January
    • February
    • March
  • Animal Party March
  • Block Lotto
    • Sun - 6 of them
    • Large circles - 4 of them
    • The cross bars - 3 of them
    • Flowers
    • Arrows
    • Chain

  • Corners Wool
    • Sew all blocks together.  Could not sew all the blocks together because of the way it's made but I did do another corner so now two are done, but in the end my finger is callused and painful.
    • Sew one of the corners to the part so you can do the vines.

  • Scrap BOM
    • January
    • February
    • March
  • Star Quilt from our Guild
    • Last block
    • Center block
    • Sew it all together.
  • Apple blocks
    • Didn't do one more, or any more.  But I did find them again, they were lost for a while  ;)
  • Back hanger for small block I made for Quilt challenge - Done!!
  • Aurifill March  Done!!! And already given away!!!  To my mother for St. Patrick's day.

  • Dresden Mini from Quilt Magazine. - no, sorry.
  • Put together Aurifill 2014 Garden blocks
    • Finish it . No I added to it, and got all the blocks done, but I put in a center block that is gorgeous but requires some re-fitting or resizing of the blocks, and to make a few new blocks to get the size right.  Then I'll quilt it. 
    • Quilt it.
  • Blue cocktail quilt.
  • Pink and Green quilt - got it out and cut some of the squares, but no, put it together.
  • Snapshot quilt-a-long
    • January - No to all of this...  Darn I'm bad.
    • February
    • March.
  • Online Craftsy class - Pre-cut quilts
    • Strips  I've cut the strips, and now I have to sew them.
    • Cakes 1   They're cut but not sewn.
    • Cake and Stripe 2
  • 2015 BOM on Craftsy
    • January
    • February
    • March
  • Snow Quilt
  • Quilt Seaside
    • January
    • February
    • March
  • Quilt Landscape.
  • Gro's Quilt
    • Block 1 - completed
    • Block 2 - Cut and I need to iron them onto the square.
    • Block 3
and then there are the extra,,,,,  but too many to say and too many more just started.  I need to stop that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again