Another "Quilt Doodle Design's" Block of the Month....

I'm so excited!!  Another Quilt Doodle Design's block of the month!!.  Out of all 9 BOM's last year (and it was and still is hard to do when you work full time), this designer was the one I kept up with at all times.  It was one that was nice to do, exciting to wait for, and basically, fun as all heck!!

Last year's design is here in the finish - just in time for Christmas with my mom...

It was "happy" and "cuddly" all in one.

This year's is a great start.  See below:



White for the background, but there are stashing on all sides.  See the diagram below.


Join now, it's fun.

Comments

  1. Love the background fabric for your winter quilt! It turned out lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing about it Mari is that the fabric collection is from the Star Trek series, it's suppose to look like stars but to me it looked like snow.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty-- I love the darker background and the way you did the little "X" stitches around the light "metal" parts (what is that called?)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheri for the compliment. I call it Snow. It was just in time for Christmas when my mother got here from Manitoba, the place with the most snow ;)

      Delete
  3. That dark background looks terrific. Fabulous. And that little snowman from this year's BOM is so loveable.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again