Finished a few today.


Here's my Quilt Doodle Design for September.  Nice sky, and another tree.  One more block or rather row to go and this quilt BOM will be completed.  It will be the 3rd one completed this year.  Truly this one has been so much fun, the design outstanding, and perfect for this year's Christmas time for a throw on the couch.  I look forward to completing this quilt.

Here is Pat Sloan's Globe Trotter Block for August and September.  I'm still not crazy about the colours but maybe the sash will add spice.  Who knows.



And then there is my favourite, the Aurifil BOM with special guests every month.  This one was tough, the block sizes were from 2 1/2 inches to 1 inch blocks, and it was very important that all sizes were accurate.  But it's the fabric that is really making a difference.  Check it out.  The colors are blues with pink flowers, and rid with pink flowers.  The squares are yellow with light pink flowers and then the stars are pink themselves.  It all came together even better then it looks here.   In the end this quilt will be all flowers, looking like gardens of flowers together.
I also worked for an hour on my Debbie Mumm pattern which is the stashing for the quilt. This is the last month for that BOM, and it's all coming together now, with some really interesting sights.  The stars, the colours, the entire design was fabulous.  I'll try to finish it this month and include it with the final "List of things done".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again