Need to catch up.

I've been away on vacation for about 10 days, a wirral wind trip, with my husband and I doing something every day, sometimes two things.  We've been to 4 baseball games, three different days on the beach, and to disneyland 2 days.  It's been a very tiring trip, but fun.  We  drove there and back taking two days for the trip.  On the way back we stayed overnight at a cabin in the mountains, and just sat outside having a drink, while the sunset.  It' was lovely.  Here are some pictures...
Tea Cup Ride at Disney

Huntington Beach Sunset
Shasta Mountain California

But now that I'm back I need to catch up with my BOMs and more.  I didn't buy any material when I was out, but I have so much now that it's overflowing my closet.  Also as going away gifts from my school I got more material from friends.  More to do now.  So I'm trying to just use what material I have, thus the Aurifil quilt that's only in flower patterns with a white background, the Crafty 2013 that I've been working on using only batiks I have in my stash, and the others.  

Aurifil July

GlobeTrotter Quilt - Another one done.


In my closet for 4 years.

Window Quilt. 
Made into a purse - inside pocket.

Flat purse for side hip

Zipper on top.

I also started my Quilt Doodle for july but it's so huge, the entire quilt is 58 1/2 in length and 12.5 inches in width.  It's huge.  All pieces are cut and each 2 1/2 inch square needs to be sewn together.  There's also applique on this one.  It will be fun.

That's it for today's sewing.  I've  got August for the Crafty 2012 cut (2 of them) and ready to go, the Aurifil bed end quilt all cut up (for my "Year of lovely completions"), and 5 block lottos cut, just need to sew.  May do some more sewing tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Ooh - like the globe trotter pattern and that's a cool idea to turn the window into a purse. So you are telling me we aren't going fabric shopping any time soon :( I like to pick the pretty colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again