Another Prairie Flower completed.



The previous one took two months to complete, but this one took approximately two days - one to cut out the pieces and one to sewing the applique on.  That's the fastest I have ever completed one of these blocks.  It's not like there are not a lot of pieces to this block, there were but I had time to sit and work on it, with my husband cooking the barbecue, I just sat and sewed.  

This one is #9 the sunflower - for September.  the centre flower has 11 petals to it, and the other flowers have a number of them as well.  So it wasn't an easy project, it was busy.  Each leaf was two pieces, and I button stitched around each section, right around.  It was lovely to complete.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again