What do you do when you're sick in bed, and can't do anything??? You hand sew...

I'm a bit ADHD.  For those of you that don't know what that stands for it's an acronym for Attention
Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.  I have trouble sitting still, and can only read books if I read 2 or 3 at a time.  Yes I keep them in order in my head, the problem is I'm always moving and thinking.  I'm the person you hate because the moment I wake up my mind goes very quickly… and doesn't stop.  Wondering if you're ADHD?  Take this test on this link.

Anyways, here I am sick very badly with bronchitis, a lung infection, and too tired to work, and I can't sew, because it tires me out too quickly, so what can I do?  I'm working on hexagons now.  It's hand sewing so I can easily do it.  I'm also catching up on some of my wool work, so it's not that bad.   

I didn't do much, checked out all the BOM's that I'm in, slept,  cut material for 1/2 hour on one of them, slept, hand sewed the hexagons, then guess what?  Yes, slept.  Went to the doctor (had this cold/bronchitis for more then 3 weeks now) and got the great news of the lung infection.  Got the medication, then came home and (yup, you guessed it again) slept.  You would think that being sick you would take a fun day for sewing…. NOT!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again