Work is interfering with Play...

School's been very busy, setting up the classes and getting all students on a computer.   Like all fabricoholics I've been buying material to be ready for some of my BOMs.  They seem to grow and I am behind in 3...  Applique is filling in my time because I'm too tired to take out my sewing machine. But at least it is getting done.  I'm happy with how it's coming along.  It's the BOM Applique, that's longer then 12 months.

I have been working on finishing/completing two of my quilts that I have the top done, but need to layer and such.  The valentine quilt is coming along so well, I'm surprised at the free style quilting I'm doing.  

I need to add my machine quilting to this blog, but this weekend we're away, and next weekend I'm at two of my school classes, plus swimming two nights, so where will I fit in the time????

It will come...  tonight maybe....

Working on the ViceVersa #2 block, cutting it out as well as the free-style quilting BOM.

I also need to get more material, the Material Girl BOM, a BOM at my new quilting guild (I'm two behind in that one), red white and blue for the Debbie Mumm quilt along, and more so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again