Making goals for the new year...

Many articles tell you that goals made on January 1st don't come true but I'm a list person,and so that's what I do, make goals and lists. If I don't accomplish something every day, I feel like I've wasted a day. So here are a few that I want to do.


  • I want to do a sew along, or a block of the month online. I've found many on line but I want to do one that is 2014' and include the button on this blog.
  • I want to do the Star quilt from the Langley web site (looking at joining them this year.). I've admired their stuff many times. Or I can join the Fraser Valley Quilting club. Who knows.
  • I NEED to finish one of the wool quilt BOM clubs that I got through the mail.
  • I want to finish my quilt that I bought with my mom's money.  I call it the garden
  • I want to enter a quilt contest. I've never done that before.
  • I want to finish my angel appliqué.


That's it so far... Too many? Who knows;)







Nicole Painchaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Summer is almost over

Been busy again