Funny when you're sick you can sew.....

It's been a while, and I haven't done much.  Been too tired.  Doctor's orders to swim at least 3 times a week, and I seem to only be able to do it twice a week.  Wore myself out and got sick.

Lost my voice and that's a problem for a teacher.  It went from a cough to a chest cold, and then through my vocal cords, the usual for me.  It happens every year around this time of year.  So for the last two days I've been feverish, and sleeping 9 - 12 hours at night, and a couple during the day.

Today was the first day in three days that I felt sane again, and I knew I had to push myself because my tech that helps me fix all computers at my school (can't live without the man) just had a baby (why do they say that when it's the wife that had the baby and the husband just sits around and yells "Push!!!!"). I like them both and for their marriage I gave them a quilt, so this time, it's a quilt for a baby boy.  Bought 4 meters of fabric in total, and off I went.  Here's the results.

Baby Quilt, vertical quilting.  Flannel on top (cat) and cotton on the bottom (Lorax)

Matching bib with velcro fastening 

Change sheet - the circles are the plastic side.

Don't know the name but it's for burping the baby.  A necessity. 
Hope they like it.  Darn, husband telling me to get to bed, and my voice is going again.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One I missed and another done

Catching up

Summer is almost over